Guest Blogging Awesomeness: Brainleaf


I am thrilled to be a guest contributor on the BrainLeaf blog. My post “10 Conventional (And Not-So-Conventional) Ways to Find Freelance Work” was recently published. Here is an excerpt from my post:

"The technological revolution took over the world of freelancing during my time away, and new methods of getting work have surfaced. I still use many of those conventional practices from back in the day, and many tend to be profitable – a classic is a classic for a reason, after all. But the more 'alternative' ways to get hired have proved lucrative as well."

Click here to read the full post

Brainleaf is a project scoping app that helps freelancers and web studio owners manage client expectations. Check it out and sign up as a beta user today over at http://brainleaf.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment