Galentine's Day

I've almost always enjoyed Valentine's Day (I know, insert groan here, I'm that annoying person who genuinely likes Valentine's Day), but Galentine's Day is pretty up there for me now, too.

I went to a Galentine's soiree Friday night at my friends' Emmy and Michele's house, and it was a girliness explosion in the best way possible. Otherwise known as right up my alley.

A gift exchange, brunch foods, pink champagne, heart decorations everywhere, and no dudes. Amy Poehler would fully approve.

It was quite difficult to give the gift I had brought to someone else. Mainly because it was a cupcake bath bomb (complete with a tiara on top) and a vintage ceramic unicorn figurine. I chose two of the most obnoxiously feminine gifts I could find, so of course, I wanted them. I picked up both gifts at a local shop called The Regal Find, a vintage-meets-handmade store that's my new obsession.

But the gift I received was definitely on par - candy, candy, candy, and a large tub of egg-free, edible cookie dough. It's almost gone.

So, here are some photos that represent my Galentine's Day experience. Yay for ladies.

Curly, curly hair and pink lips. Ready to get my Galentine's Day on.



A close-up of my oh-so-sparkly J.Crew earrings


My lady-ized gift that I sadly had to give away

My Anthropologie wristlet for the evening

Let the Galentine's-ing begin!


Even Pandora was dressed all girly-like for the party

Mood lighting

This is a Wisconsin-inspired trivet I made at the party. Of course, Coco had to get in on the action. Maybe I should have just named this blog post, "Two Adorable Pictures of Cats."

No comments:

Post a Comment