Step Inside My Office

Here is a behind-the-scenes peek at the Shelby Deering, LLC World Headquarters (also known as my home office). After looking at these pictures, I bet you'll want to work here, too. But you can't. Only those employed by Shelby Deering, LLC can work here. Which of course is just me. So there.

Tip: You remember that show from back in the day, "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous"? If you read the thought-bubble captions in Robin Leach's voice, they will be that much more enjoyable.

Here is my desk.

This is what I look at all day.

Inspiration Central

A closer look at my inspiration board

My main source of illumination
 
Happy Things

A few personal tchotchkes
Desk Shtuff
This is where I ponder the universe's great mysteries.
Necessary business items
My un-boring board
Randomness
And of course, what's a home office without
awesome pet sidekicks?
Want to get the look? Here are links to some of my amazing office items.

White Buddha Head
Faux Green Grass
Vintage Flash Card 
Ceiling Light Fixture
Dolly Parton's Greatest Hits
J. Crew Necklaces


*Dog and cat sold separately.

5 comments:

  1. Your office looks much tidier than mine! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Although, I did pretty it up for my "photo shoot" ;)

      Delete
  2. Great office space! Thank you so much for the flash card feature + link to my shop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Love your shop! I'm a sucker for vintage flash cards.

      Delete
  3. I came here through Linkedin.
    Loved the pcis of your office items..
    Wanna work here too.. he he

    I blog at http://manjulikapramod.com/

    ReplyDelete